We're here to help. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us any time, 24/7. Need styling help? Check out our Style Advisor page or, if you just want a better idea of how a piece will fit your body, check out the Fit Guide. Visit the Shipping + Returns page for more information regarding shipping options + our (yes!) return policy. And, don't forget -- we do offer layaway for those pieces you just can't bear to live without!
• We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover + American Express) through our 100% secure payment processing
• California residents will be charged applicable state/local sales tax
• All our items are vintage and therefore usually have some minimal wear consistent with age
• We try to describe our items as honestly, as accurately + to the best of our knowledge through both text and pictures, listing any known imperfections (holes, stains, missing buttons, etc) but keep in mind you are buying previously loved clothing so a small amount of wear should be expected
• All sizes are estimates -- please refer to the exact garment measurements + our Fit Guide for a better idea of fit
• Please keep in mind that all monitors display colors differently
• Some items are larger than our models so they may have been pinned or clipped to show ideal fit
• Some items may have been shortened, altered or modified by our professional seamstress for a more desirable fit or look
Please note -- items for sale on our webstore are often not available in our brick and mortar store. If you'd like to view an online item in store, please call or email at least 24 hours in advance to make arrangements.